The Goat Parade’s 3’x4.5′, amusing and dazzling fiberglass sculptures have been whimsically transformed into an amazing piece of art by artists in the Chapel Hill and Pittsboro communities. One of 10 colorful goats could be yours. The one-of-a-kind goat statues will be up for bid at the Goat Parade Gala and Live Auction on November 14, 2014.
The Goat Parade has the common goal of enriching their communities. Civic organizations, governmental bodies, businesses, churches and schools would all benefit from having a goat on their property.
Some of the benefits of having one of the artistically designed goats are as follows:
• You are giving-back to the community supporting two great charities.
• The purchase is tax deductible (please consult your tax preparer).
• They make your business look nontraditional, set you apart from your competition and increase visibility and foot traffic.
• The goat images can be used in your advertising and promotions making your organization uniquely different in its market segment.
• They improve art appreciation among the general public as they are aesthetically gorgeous.
• Businesses like banks and restaurants can bid to buy their goats and display them in their storefronts.
Galloway Ridge Retirement Community is hosting this first-ever Goat Parade to benefit Chapel Hill’s Robert and Pearl Seymour Senior Center for programs and services and Pittsboro’s Chatham County Council on Aging for their nutrition programs.
Join us at the Goat Parade Gala on Friday, November 14 from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm at Galloway Ridge in Pittsboro. There will be live music, dancing, an open wine bar, heavy hors d’oeuvres and silent and live auctions of the goats. Tickets are $40 for one; $70 for a couple.
For tickets and information, contact Pat Richardson at email@example.com or 919-642-6893 or Kathie Reeves, Publicity Subcommittee Chair for the Goat Parade Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-619-7260.
About Galloway Ridge
Galloway Ridge is a nonprofit continuing care retirement community (CCRC) located just eight miles south of Chapel Hill in Pittsboro, North Carolina. Galloway Ridge is a remarkable choice for inspiring, satisfying senior living. Located in Fearrington Village, Galloway Ridge has all the features, amenities and security one could want. Visit Galloway Ridge online at www.GallowayRidge.com.
For more information, contact Pat Richardson, Director of Community Relations, Galloway Ridge.
Phone: 919-642-6893 or Cell: 919-357-8149
Location : Chapel Hill, NC