Leading Age North Carolina honors Galloway Ridge at Fearrington with the 2023 Workplace Excellence Award. This is Galloway Ridge at Fearrington’s first time receiving this prestigious award.
Galloway Ridge at Fearrington has also received recognition as one of the best companies to work for in the country. In addition to the 2023 Leading Age North Carolina Workplace Excellence Award, the community has received back-to-back recognition as a top-ten ranking Fortune Best Workplaces recipient.
The Workplace Excellence Award recognizes a community that demonstrates investment in its staff and workplace environment to foster a healthy workplace culture and environment that promotes the recruitment, retention, and development of staff at all levels of the organization through innovative workforce development practices.
Galloway Ridge at Fearrington employs over 200 dedicated and hard-working individuals and is proud to share this achievement with our greater community.
Qualifying Criteria Includes:
- Demonstrates, in policy and practice, that investing in the staff and the workplace environment is critical to the delivery of quality care and services
- Demonstrates innovation in its workforce development practices
- Ensures that all levels of staff receive education, training and growth opportunities
- Regularly assesses staff satisfaction and acts promptly on the results with positive outcomes
- Shows noteworthy achievement in staff retention, as evidenced by longevity and professional growth of employees
About LeadingAge North Carolina:
LeadingAge North Carolina, based in Raleigh, North Carolina, has 69 member communities statewide that include continuing care retirement communities (also known as life plan communities) and affordable housing providers. Our members employ 15,000 mission-oriented staff serving more than 20,000 North Carolinians. In addition, LeadingAge North Carolina has more than 70 business partners who provide services, products, and trusted advice to our members. The Association offers education, advocacy, networking, and shared services and is the state affiliate for LeadingAge in Washington, DC.
Our national partner, LeadingAge is an association of 6,000 not for profit organizations dedicated to expanding the world of possibilities for aging. Together, we advance policies, promote practices and conduct research that supports, enables and empowers people to live fully as they age.